Call of Duty Update: Vanguard Add an experimental playlist
A new Call of Duty: Vanguardia An update was released and includes a new playlist that allows players to try things like engendros. Call of Duty: Vanguardia has received a violent reaction from the fan’s fans since its launch. Not only was there some half-way modes, but the game felt rushed and even incomplete in some areas. Although it led the sales lists at the end of 2021, according to the reports, Activision was disappointed with the performance of the game, which has possibly caused the entry of next year. The reports suggest that Activision will fill next year’s vacuum with some Remasterizations of Call of Duty, but nothing has been confirmed.
Despite the poor performance reported from VANGUARDIA SELDGEHAMMER GAMES is doing everything possible to make it a pleasant experience. A new update has been launched. and includes a remarkable change. A new experimental playlist was added that will allow Sledgehammer to efficiently test new changes in the generation. The developer points out that he has tried to make the engenders less random and diminish the possibilities of generating near an enemy. To have a real idea of this, the playlist will include Dome, Das Haus and Shipment, maps with notoriously bad engendros. Players can click here to fill out a survey after they have treated a playlist. The remaining patch notes follow below:
The objective of the following changes is to make the transition from some of the Chariot 18 “Rapid Barrel penalties to the.50 BMG MAGS. Players should find that the.50 BMG bar is now more challenging, while the Barrel accessory is a viable option in a wider range. Variety of loads Note: These changes were implemented on March 22.
- Chariot Barrel Rapid 18 “(Bar)
- Decrease in recoil when shooting.
- 50 round loaders BMG 20/30 (bar)
* Greater initial setback when shooting.
- Decrease in horizontal recoil.
- Engineer (Perk 2)
- Players equipped with Engineer Perk will no longer have their coded radar while a counter-spy enemy can be active.
- Note: This change was implemented on March 22.
Rachas of murders
* Players can no longer appear in squadmates that are found on a disputed basis.
* The lethal and tactical equipment is no longer recharged immediately when you buy a field improvement in a shopping station.
* Players will no longer reappear with weapons equipped from the ground.
* The Victoria user interface and defeat at the end of a match were improved.
* An exploit was solved that allowed players within the protected area of a own base to be killed by Goliath Field Upgrade.
* The plans can now be equipped in the game classified and appear in the game with the correct images.
* Restricted attachments are marked on Create-A-Class and are automatically deleted if the Blueprint is equipped in the game.
Improvements in the user’s interface
From now on, Sledgehammer has not noticed if you will use this playlist in the future or how it will. It seems that it could be used as a test server for other additions and future changes, but no long-term plans have been announced. It is not very rare that online games have a test server, but it is generally separated from the main game, so this is a pretty unique angle for a way like this.
What do you think of this new experimental playlist? Let us know in the comments below or contact me on Twitter @Cade_ONDER.